...why I haven't uploaded anything recently. I'll tell you why. My adorable beautiful sweet-as-sugar bunny decided to bite through the wire of my Wacom Tablet.
Yeah. Thanks Monty. I'm gonna try and solder it together but the wires are probably too small. I'll probably have to buy a new one when the ol' pay packet comes in at the end of the month. Darn you adorable bunny with pointy teeth and an inclination to chew things!!
One more thing. Been thinking about this recently: the stuff I say on a regular basis. I think it gives a pretty good scope of your personality when you first meet someone. So what do you guys say alot? Doesn't have to be catchphrases, but things you say that are associated with you, and might earn you a weird look once in a while.
My top five:
5. 'Sweet' - in the style of Marcus from Gears of War. Y'know, when he picks something up? I like to make my voice sound all grumbly like his... which often makes people double-take 'cause... I'm a girl.
4. 'Babe' - but only when I'm angry, e.g. 'Do you wanna get that stuff outta my way, babe?' People who know me well will recognise this word as a sign that my temper is about to snap.
3. 'Shit son!' - I believe this is only heard in England. For those who don't know, it's a surprised exclamation used by chavs and um... me. Apparantly. I think it's funny.
2. 'You furry little bastard!' - I work with animals. They bite and scratch and run away. Nuff said. (I still love them though)
1. 'Yaaayy' - in the style of Eugene from Tangled, hand movements and all
EDIT: added two more -
'Cool beans' - got this from a girl way back when I was at school. Just a weird way of saying 'cool'.
'You snooze you lose' - not very original, I know, but I use it all the time.
Things I'd like to incoporate into my daily conversations: 'The cake is a lie!' and 'Do a barrel roll!' Except the people I work with aren't gamers so will just think I'm totally crazy. But srsly, the next time someone asks me how to something, it's gonna take every ounce of will power not to shout 'DO A BARREL ROLL, FOX!!!'
Things I hate in converdations: people calling me 'sweetie', 'sweetheart' and 'honey'. People saying 'fml'.
There you go! Yep, I'm a grumpy old bastard, trololol
Soooo... what are your top sayings? I wanna get to know my watchers through means other than done-to-death memes!
SHARING IS CARING.